Monday, May 1, 2017

1864 Blog- Kaylee Terrell

Bittersweet by Panic at the Disco song parody
---
---
---

"Lincoln's Staying"~ Lincoln's Re-election


Lincoln's staying, Lincoln's staying, oh yeah
He's not leaving, no
He's pulling all the votes, and absoluetly
I'm not a betting man but he's staying sure thing

I've fought long and hard and have some battle scars
In so many places, that you may say I should be dead
But with Lincoln sitting there
I have hope and care
Of the U.S being together after all

Everything he does is amazing
He does the things that make the south hell raising
He freed the slaves way down Southern deep
It feels like I can now sleep
So amazing

I'm glad that's how it's gonna be
I'm glad that's how it's gonna be

Lincoln's republican
And he has got
Two hundred and twelve
Electoral votes
Democratic McClellan had
About 21
From all of the three states
I'm glad for what awaits

Everything he does is amazing
He does the things that make the South hell raising
He freed the slaves way down Southern deep
It feels like I can now sleep
So amazing

I'm glad that's how it's gonna be
I'm glad that's how it's gonna be
I'm glad that's how it's gonna be

He has got
2.3 million votes
It's such a mystery why he's here (talking to you McClellan)
And he became
Well known by his name
President once again
I think that he can bring this nation back together

Lincoln staying, Lincoln's staying oh yeah
He's not leaving, no
He's still here for us

Everything he does is amazing
He does the things that make the South hell raising
He freed the slaves way down Southern deep
I think I can now sleep
So amazing

It feels like a big relief
 So amazing

I know I can now sleep
So amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment

1865 Blog- Kaylee Terrell

Dear Ma and Pa,             Oh, the loss that this country has suffered today. President Lincoln has been shot! I thank God that I have fal...